We are finally coming to an end with the activities in Art 110. In this week’s post I am going to go back and talk about my top and bottom 3 favorite and least favorite activity.
- After all these weeks of activity my number one activity is still plaster casting. I had a lot of fun going to Seal Beach. Also making a plaster was something I had never done before so that was a lot of fun.
- Graffiti art was my second favorite activity. It was interesting to see everyone’s work and do something new. In addition I got to go to Venice Beach so bonus. 🙂
- My third favorite activity would have to be the Instagram activity. I was kind of annoying having to remember to take pictures but it made me want to go do stuff so that I actually had something to take a picture of.
- I hated but like but liked the transmedia storytelling activity. I think storytelling is a interesting topic but I felt like I did not have enough time to build and develop my group’s story. Maybe extending this activity so it is longer or give a week in advance warning when this activity is coming up.
- The second activity I did not enjoy was Snapchat. This probably has to do with the fact I hadn’t use Snapchat before. I don’t do anything interesting and if I do usually like to have more artistic photos to keep for memory.
- Another activity I did not like was Periscope. It was extremely awkward broadcast by myself. The only time I somewhat enjoyed it was when I was broadcasting with Courtney and people where talking to us.